LifETIME have placed EDI at the heart of its activities and we are committed to promoting equality in all activities. Below are some examples of how we deliver our commitment:
- We offer part-time studentships, childcare support for conference attendance, flexible working for carers as well as prompting work-life balance.
- We offer EDI funding to support applications from widening participation backgrounds and for those who require additional EDI support. We can provide additional funding of £2k p.a.
- Our students have a voice, heard through the EDI student forum, where students have the opportunity to speak directly to the EDI committee.
- Support for candidates invited to interview is provided with the opportunity to speak directly to a disability advisory.
- All our staff have undertake unconscious bias, EDI training and supervisor training before supervising students.