You can study at any one of the four academic partners.
- University of Glasgow
- University of Birmingham
- Aston University
- NUI Galway
lifETIME CDT UK Universities (Glasgow, Birmingham and Aston)
Applications for all UK universities must be submitted through the University of Glasgow online system for session 2022/23. Application deadline is 31st January 2022.
All candidates will be required to submit:
- Cover letter (The system will request a research proposal, but this is not required. Please submit a cover letter instead). On your cover letter please state your preferred university and top three project choices if projects are available at the time of application.
- Two references
- Transcript/degree certificates
International candidates should include (if required):
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS).
- ATAS clearance confirmation if a conditional offer is issued.
- Those applying for EDI Funding please state this in your cover letter.
If you have any questions about the application process please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
On the next screen, please use the Create New Account button to begin your application if you have not applied to the University of Glasgow previously:
lifETIME CDT CÚRAM (Ireland)
Applications for Ireland should be submitted via CURAM. Application deadline is 31st January 2021.