You can study at any one of the four academic partners.
- University of Glasgow
- University of Birmingham
- Aston University
- University of Galway
lifETIME CDT UK Universities (Glasgow, Birmingham and Aston)
Applications for all UK universities must be submitted through the University of Glasgow online system. Recruitment for session 2023/24 is now closed.
All candidates will be required to submit:
- Cover letter (The system will request a research proposal, but this is not required. Please submit a cover letter instead). On your cover letter please include evidence of your interest in the lifETIME CDT and your future aspirations. Please also state your preferred university and top three project choices if projects are available at the time of application.
- Two references
- Transcript/degree certificates
International candidates should include (if required):
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS).
- ATAS clearance confirmation if a conditional offer is issued.
- Those applying for EDI Funding please state this in your cover letter.
If you have any questions about the application process please send us an email (email@example.com).
On the next screen, please use the Create New Account button to begin your application if you have not applied to the University of Glasgow previously:
lifETIME CDT CÚRAM (Ireland)
Recruitment is now closed for session 2023/24.
Applications for Ireland should be submitted using the link below: